WordSmithers Academy publishes a bi-annual anthology of creative writing from young writers in the WordSmithers Academy Community.
This is a FREE program that is in line with our mission to foster and encourage the creative minds of our youth. It brings us great joy to be able to give these talented young writers the rewarding experience of seeing their hard work out in the world, available for others to enjoy.
You must be a member of the WordSmithers Academy Community to have your writings including in an anthology.
Click HERE to find out more about the WordSmithers Academy Community.
Click HERE to become a member.
READ FOR FREE:
Are you interested in having your short story or poem in the next WSA Anthology?
Join the waitlist to be updated on when we will reopen submissions.
1. Entrants must be between the ages of 9-17.
2. One poem and/or short story submission per person. Each submission requires a separate form.
3. Short stories must not exceed 7000 words.
4. Digital submissions only: double spaced, arial or times new roman font, size 11 or 12.
5. All submissions must be the entrants original work.
6. If the submission is FanFiction, the work of inspiration must be clearly named.
7. Entries will be evaluated on the basis or originality, style and general presentation, as well as spelling and grammar.